Arts & Crafts Directory - Crafts for Charity

Saturday 30 October 2010

Pretty in Pink

I wasn't planning to blog today but when I uploaded my latest make to Folksy, I happened to notice there was quite an array of items featuring the colour pink in all its varios shade.
I made a pretty scarf / wrap, ideal for the coming party season or even for saving for a special summer wedding by embellishing a length of almost translucent chiffon effect fabric with some cerise organza ribbon:

Bits and Bobs Crafts - Pretty in Pink Wrap

Whilst Pants and Paper have this lovely little needle book:

Pants and Paper - Needle Book


Iyobo Design have these lovely topaz and fushcia earrings:

Iyobo Design - Fuchsia -topaz long earrings

And PyroAngel, who's been really busy with lots of posts today, has these lovely pink fimo earrings:

PyroAngel - Pink Swirl FIMO Disco Earrings

I've always liked pink since I was little and although I don't tend it wear it often these day, I still like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment