Arts & Crafts Directory - Crafts for Charity

Sunday 26 September 2010

Take a look at my charity makes page

Have uploaded photo's and linked to knitting, crochet and cross stitch patterns for a range of items I've designed  to my Charity Makes Page for the Pulmonary Hypertension Association UK's blue lips appeal. My designs are also featured in their summer news letter - I'll post a link to a scan of the page once I have a copy :-)
I got involved with this because a really good friend of mine who has a similar spinal condition to me was diagnosed with PH in the summer and was very fortunate to still be with us. She's really helped me learn about my condition and has kept me sane when things have looked bleak and frustrating - so I just want to do something in return. It would be great to see some other crafters getting involved and making some of these items and perhaps even running a "Pucker up for PH Event"!

No comments:

Post a Comment