Arts & Crafts Directory - Crafts for Charity

Friday 21 January 2011

Folksy - Friday - Hearts, Stars and Flowers

As I've blogged before I've been quite busy this month whipping up a large number of keyrings for a Gala Evening for ladies and gents who have completed an EMPOWER course, hosted by the Wheatsheaf Trust and Women's Wisdom. The task is now finished and fortunately I now have some surplus stock that will be finding its way into my Folksy Shop very soon! Have decided that these lovely little makes will be ideal for a small custom range  - I can make a set to order for anyone who would like them for party bags etc, given sufficient notice. I've started today by listing a rose keyring:






And for a sneak preview, here's the full set:

 

I'll be adding these to my shop over the coming week or 2! I'll also post some pics if I can of the ladies receiving them in their goodie bags on Wednesday night!!

If you would like to order direct, please email me

And of course I've started a new charity make - this time a crochet baby cardigan for Chole's Count the Kicks. This is a Mum who is raising money through Facebook Auctions to include information in packs that are given to expectant Mum's about being aware of their baby's movements in the later stages of pregnancy - for more information, follow this link


FOLKSY FRIDAY

Anyway as I'm in a "hearts, stars and flowers" mood, I've decided to base this week's Folksy Friday on this theme, so here are 6 selected sellers and their lovely work:

Please click on the image to be taken to their store :-)




C&S IA
EC JAJD
II AJC

8 comments:

  1. lovely collection and thanks for featuring my daffodil print

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous charity makes - I hope the event all goes well. Thank you for featuring my Apatite Heart Pendant.

    Love Jacqueline x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for featuring my star gift tag. Good luck with the charity fundraising.

    Aunty Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yummy choices! There are so many wonderful items on folksy today it must be so hard to choose, I too love Jacquelines Apatite pendant.

    Natalie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lots of lovely things - thanks for including my retro heart amongst them!

    Philippa
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you all for your kind comments xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great selections. Love your star keyring
    {Dab and a dash.}

    ReplyDelete